Monday, December 8


“If you want to risk go ahead!”


That what I said when I was asked where I want to eat at MOA way back 2013 (asking while pointing to Dennis the Grill Boy).

A 100 pesos is a huge budget for a meal for me, but you know what now,
I changed! :D

(do not worry I won’t tell how I changed, that would be very very long. :)))

I first tasted Dennis the Grill Boy sisig, liempo was months after I said that statement.
And you know what…. We ate again after a week. :)

Located at Mall of Asia, Pasay City where you can taste a very good Crispy Sisig and liempo with UNLI-RICE.

me while waiting for our orders
I feel what I pay here is worth paying for.





this is their sisig. you can choose if you want to mix the egg with the sisig or you want it this way.

mixed egg


This is their Lechon Kawali. I forgot if I took a picture or I deleted it. (sorry)
but believe me It's worth to try.

the grilled liempo
all are pork right. hahaha

how ironic..

The restaurant I'm afraid to try before is the one I am recommending today.


because I chose to TRY!

for only 100php to 150php  you already have unli- rice and iced-tea.

because 
I chose RISK. :)))
"Our lives improve only when we take chances - and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves. "
-Walter Anderson




Do not missed without even trying thing.
Crispy Sisig
Lechon Kawali 
Laing

what's new?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments